All outpatient services begin with a comprehensive assessment that applies equal significance
to potential issues of mental illness, substance abuse and trauma (behavioral health). Using this approach, our specially trained clinicians work in partnership with the client and their family
members to develop a treatment plan. The primary goal of outpatient services is to provide focused counseling that addresses agreed upon, measurable goals that will lead to recovery.
- Individual, group & family counseling
- Drug and alcohol dependency treatment programs
- Services for co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Evaluation and medication support from our highly accredited psychiatry team
- Programs for specific populations; i.e., veterans, victims of crime, victims of trauma, court referred clients, etc.