We are expanding our major programs.
The Kent Center
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
300 Centerville Road, Summit South, Suite 204S, HR
Warwick, RI 02886
Mark your calendar, meet the staff, explore working for an organization
that improves the quality of life for its staff and clients.
- On Site Interviews
- Job Offers to Qualified Candidates
- On Site Tours
- Food and Refreshments
Positions available for:
- Clinicians: Adult and/or children
- Clinical Program Managers
- Substance Abuse Counselors
- Clinical Supervisor
- Case Managers
- Section 8 Property Manager
- Residential Treatment Workers
- Case Manager/Housing Specialist
- Health Information Technician
- 3rd Party Billing Specialist
- Data Entry Clerk
- On Call Van Drivers
Some positions may require Licensure at Independent level, MA, BA.
Please bring your resume along with references. EOE
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including 4 weeks vacation, medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k plan.
If unable to attend, please mail to above address, fax at 401-738-6442 or e-mail email@example.com with position code.
CLICK HERE for directions to the Summit.