The Kent Center offers a generous benefits package to full-time and scheduled part-time employees working a minimum of 17.5 hours.
- Medical Coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Mate Coast to Coast
(A cash option is available for employees covered by another health plan.)
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental of RI
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits through AFLAC
- Paid Vacation Time: 15 days accrue per year (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Paid Sick Time: 10 days accrue per year (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Paid Holidays: 9 set days per year plus 2 floating holidays
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Services (a confidential source of help for personal concerns)
The benefits listed above have been condensed to give the reader an overview of what The Kent Center offers its employees. Details and specifics about each of the benefits and, where applicable, the employee share of the cost, will be explained to prospective/new employees during the hiring process and orientation program.