Eleanor Briggs School, licensed by the RI Department of Education for grades K-12, provides all the educational and mental health counseling needs of students diagnosed with a serious emotional disturbance who require specialized services to assist them in their recovery.
Nestled amid fifteen acres of natural open space in the Buttonwoods section of Warwick, the school operates a 225 day program with a 1:2 staff to student ratio, and has an excellent record of returning students to the public school systems.
- Educational instruction and pre-vocational and life skills training
- Educational testing
- Individual, group, family and play therapy
- Parent education
- Psychiatric assessments
- Medication evaluation, prescription and monitoring
- Community psychiatric supportive treatment
- In-service education, training, and consultation
- ADHD evaluation